Thursday, October 9, 2008
Oh Exams
Gahhgahhx
Everyone's exams has ended
Other than RV!
That's so unfair lahh,
JIALI! Wanna go out anot.
Can't need to mug, can't got exams, can't got tuition.
RV is so getting on my nerves.
Always like that one lehh,
Bleahhbleahhhs D:

Today was Chinese paper one,
Did the formal letter and news paper report OBVIOUSLY,
cas they're like the easiest :P
IMA Slacker, and I like that(;
YAYNESS :D
Then met FENFEN to study for SCS.
I think SCS was rather okayy,
But lotsa people think that it was tough.
I write alot alot sia, till my hands damn painpain lahhD:
Urghhs...

Had lunch at SCHOOL CANTEEN cas of FENFEN,
lOls, she was being really nice to help the auntie finish up the food sio,
and JiaLi being NICER accompanied her,
So i was helping auntie plus pei-ing her :D
Teehee ;D

Went to the cathay to find her
CLAZEE CUZEEN ;D
And I STUDIED THERE.
YAY, I really did study lahh,
Ohsurprisingly YAY

Yepps, then went to JEREMY's house for tuition,
the train was SURPRISINGLY fast!
From CATHAY to BOONLAY took less then FORTYFIVEmins
I SWEAR!
OMGNESS :O

Jeremy was being really nice to teach me maths(:
andhow i hated LONG DIVISION(:
JIALI'S magical way of not using long division(:
YAY
COORDINATE GEOMETRY Go bang the wall lahh

OH I LOVE MATHS
Shall Make myself believe this FACT :F
I DO (:

After tmr's maths paper,
Gonna give myself a treat by going to the movies with my dearest JVS
And continue MUGGING!
JOVINA VIVIEN JIAQIAN JERALD JOSHUA JUSTIN IS LOVED! :D
YAY LOVESLOVES(:

AND ps:
FENFEN AND LIANZXZX
BOTH ATTACHED
Only me single.
aHHAHA
I'll still love you guys no matter what.
LOVES darlings forever :D
YAYS

Labels:





Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
JIAYOU JIALI Last Day Of Holiday TIRED D: In another Life Mugging mode ON One Of those Girls <3 Stay Close, Don't Go. IHATECHINESETEACHERS >:[ SWEET! :D BABY SHOW
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws