Wednesday, March 11, 2009
LAUGH!
CIGARETTE:
A pinch of tobacco
rolled in paper
with fire at one end
and a fool at the other

MARRIAGE:
It's an agreement
wherein
a man loses his bachelor degree
and a woman gains her master

DIVORCE:
Future Tense
of Marriage

CONFERENCE:
The confusion of one man
multiplied by the
number present

CONFERENCE ROOM:
A place where everybody talks,
nobody listens
and everybody disagrees later on

COMPROMISE:
The art of dividing
a cake in such a way that
everybody believes
he got the biggest piece

ECSTASY:
A feeling when you feel
you are going to feel
a feeling
you have never felt before

EXPERIENCE:
The name
men give
to their
mistakes

PHILOSOPHER:
A fool
who torments himself
during life,
to be spoken of
when dead

FATHER:
A banker
provided by
nature

CRIMINAL:
A guy
no different
from the other,
unless he gets caught

Backache. =(
For the first time.
Understood how Lian and Fenfen felt last time nao.
BOO =(
I wished you were here.

Today, Weiting called me
and says: JIALI! I saw -him- with his girl. AGAIN.
and follow by smt not very nice to say here.
Then I say, you very bad leh, and you called me just to say this?
LOL, for the last time, my dear weiting, I'm so over him.
He hates me.
I hate him too.
:)




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
Busy day PLEASING DAY ALl those noobs out there =X WOOTOES MY NEW CAMERAAA I don't know. TALKTALK EMO IMA GUAI KIA NEWS ALERT
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws