Saturday, June 20, 2009
sportscamp@ lakeside p
This few days had CIP for Darlingzxzx's CID group.
Damn fun lah. It's a Sports Camp for primary school kids.
There's Volleyball, Frisbee, Basketball and Badminton.
Coached Volleyball with Seowrong & co for the first day.
Helped around on tuesday, the food, volleyball blahs.
The kids there are really cute!
So nice to play with them lah, especially when they call you teacher!
hahahah. There's this lil boy who run waay fast!
He's really great at volleyball too.
Lost the first game and EMOed.
Wahh, brandon EMO too, cas he's the team in charge and that lil boy won't budge.
He just sat there and EMO.
Really sad lah. Somehow I managed to talk some sense into him in the end.
[Felt damn accomplished when they say JIALI zai!]
Hehhehheh, and then, the lil boy aka yee chuan [ i call him quan ] went crazaye over volleyball!
The next day korkor come to my house at 6.40AM. waited for me to wash up. Cas i woke up really late, at 6.30. Then we went JP fairprice Xtra to buy tibits for the lil kidos! I know I'm damn nice. Love them!
Me and korkor coached frisbee though he did most of the coaching. hahah then brandon came.
As boys, they don't know how to handle lil children. Yepps, he's group was learning bball and lil quan simply refused to play. He wants to play VOLLEYBALL. So I had to sweettalk him lah. He played bball too in the end. :D He's a nice kid lah.
I guess he's more attached to me. But i like that lah. Shows that I go along well with kids. Maybe I should open kindergarden or smt like that next time lah. heh heh heh.
And then korkor broke his wrist. D:
Ouch! Show off somemore lah, still try to dunk or something. Had to go for an operation on tuesday to align the bone or smt.
TAKECARE UH DAVY!
dumbdumb. Hahaha.
Had a lil minicup game and the MP was here.
JIALI HAD A GREAT TIME in SPORTSCAMP@LAKESIDE PRI.

Now JIALI tanned, sunburnt but happaye.
PS: WING SAID I'VE GROWN TALLER :D WOOTS, I LOVE YOU FOR THAT, WING!
[Even if not true, it's nice to hear lor ;D]

tmr will be a slack day and JEREMY (:
hahhaha, restaurantcity woots.

FINAL QUESTION.
WHY DO NICE GUYS LIKE NOT SO NICE GIRLS.
I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THAT. IN FACT, I DON'T LIKE IT.
I think you'll be better off with someone else. Like me.

Wing, i'm not jealous. IS BU SHUANG.

BOO
i wanna travel back in time.




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
Heylo people,I know I haven't been posting for a r... poof HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST-ZhengXi-AND LIAN!!! So s... Pulau Semakau Hello Home :D VOLLEYBALLERS TWINN LOVE Start of March holidays
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws