Wednesday, August 27, 2008
End of commontest
Today marks the end of CT
Super disappointing. D:
I hope my parents doesn't bar me from volleyball.
I'm gonna be a good girl and study like mad next term.
ChongYan will be my free-of-charge tutor.
JIAYOUS!

AND JIALI must learn to wakeup early.
Been missing morning volleyballing =X
I'm like WHOOPER tired recently.

Ohh yar. Yesterday me and ChongYan was like at queensway at around 7 plus.
Was shopping for Amelia's pressie when some RV guy walked past and said:
"Wahh, ChongYan arh. With a girl, your girlfriend arh?!"

*Rolls Eyes*
- He was with two girls junior lar -
wth?

Had art today... as usual.
Went JP with WeiTing.
Ate ice-cream yogurt until super full =X
and WAITED for Davy.
Argh, he's super SSLLOOWW.
Went JP then Bus-ed home together.
He was totally suan-ing me for my CT.
THANKS ARH.
Noticed a cute guy on the bus though,
bet he has a Girlf keep texting on the way.
But yar, he's just another cute guy.
I DON'T LIKE HIM.

Celebrating LIAH's Birthday tmr :D
LOVE YA BAOBEIIX! :D


I told myself that i shan't think about him.
I should have just let go.
Forget the past,
Embrace the future!

he ain't worth your Thoughts,
Your memory, your LOVE.

Labels: ,





Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
JVS Carving Attack! Libero ;D MUG and Slack ;D Deprived of SLEEEP Start of CommonTest ChiongING HOMEWORK Six+ps LOVES ++ Justin? Happy National Day? Reliving Memories
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws