Monday, October 13, 2008
feeling SILLY
Oh Yeah, Exams will be over soon, JIAYOUS JIALI (:

I'm so bored that i started taking quizzes.
Lols,

One of them is like Are you desperate?
Not really...
I don't really need a guy, although it would be nice to have one.
I can think independently but I do think that a few guys are above average in the looks department.
Laughlaughs ;D


Do You Know How To Flirt?

You are Charming with Caution

Your motto: I'll let him know I'm interested, but I won't throw myself at him.

Your smoothest move: Those slick, did-she-mean-to-do-that touches that leave a guy
interested but wondering whether you reeeally like him.

Your recurring nightmare: Being nice is, well, nice. But have you ever noticed that some guys misinterpret your just-plain-friendliness for flirtation? Make sure that you aren't sending mixed signals to guys you aren't looking for love with. For example, keep the playful touches to a minimum and throw around the word friend a lot in your conversations. But when you do dig the boy? Work that magic.
[Ohpulease, you aren't that hothot ;D]


Are You A Babe?
You are a Babe! You are very appealing to a man and have great inner beauty and strength as well as physical attractiveness. You take pride in your appearance and like a man who appreciates it! You like being accepted as a person rather than a sex symbol and you like a man who is intelligent as well as good looking.
{The sentence are from nnot true to very true}
I do love smartsmart hothot guys ;D
Who doesn't? lOls

What "guy qualities" do it for you?

You picked Mr. Sensitive. He's about as comfortable and friendly as an old pair of jeans---and will more than likely never break your heart.

And I almost Had you
and i didn't even know it
I spent my time hoping you'd love me
You kept me guessing
here i go thinking about the things that i could have done
I know we had our problems
I almost wish you'd love me too
But I still didn't inn the end,
no matter what I do, I still couldn't have you.
She thinks that love, but he doesn't think so.
It's stupid and contagious to think that I love you
Yay, I think I wouldn't want to love you anymore,
You suck!

All the no link stuffs in one post
Please ignore me people =X
I'm feeling SILLY

gonna study after dinner!
JIAYOUS :D




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
MUGMUG POOPOO<3 Hot Guys ;D Which to bury? The JAYS ;D Oh Exams JIAYOU JIALI Last Day Of Holiday TIRED D: In another Life
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws