Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Howhow =X

A Dream is but a Fantasy that has not yet been turned into Reality...
and I suddenly remembered what Ruixiong dreamt of months ago,
hey! Half your dream came through lahh, and if you were kicked back to Singpore next year we might be in the same class lurh.
Argh! Ruixiong's dream coming true liao =S

*Struggle struggles*
I really bu yao retain lahh, DDD:
Asked Jeffry if he would miss me if I'm not in 4D next year, which is most probably so.
and HE WOULD (:
Of cas lahh, nobody pon school with him liao.
and nobody late with him, nobody GL teachers with him liao.
AND NOBODY FOR HIM TO SUAN!
I bet Jeffry's gonna give me a farewell partaye =
After 3 years, he finally could give me one,
PS: Sec one he want to give me liao xD
Anyways, today's a super slack day ;D
PE
Break
Recess
Langarts
ChineseLunch
Principle's talk
Break art
3 hours plus of break time.
Jealous not?
Well, I bet art students are sick and tired of breaks x
Painting murals are really fun though,
been sitting on the top of the ladder for hours today lahh.
butt damn pain >__<
But we're all damn proud of our MURAL :D
Ms ong says so class, how much do you give yourelf out of ten?
Sharon and Yunhan: Hundred! Thousand!
Laughs xD
I really enjoyed art now :D
YAYNESS :DDD
Today's only wednesday and I'm looking forward to Sunday.
Oh-beach-addict ;D




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
So Happy ;D Ima Weirdo x| Yayness Guess I could only take a step at a time now.We'll... Move On... DDD: CARRY ON YAY, HAppyhappyness :D SQuabbleS >< HAPPY YAY
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws