Wednesday, July 8, 2009
time for a change!
Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge
If that's so, won't you forgive me.
Make her dissapear lah.
[I can't help it but to have such evil thoughts]

Alrighty! :D
Time for a change. Untouched for the moment till i find something better.
HAHAHA, I should get my blogging bug back!

Mummy's pissing me or rather herself now.
Damn, we've been quarreling since morning before I went out.
By the way, I was late for school. First time since the school term starts kayy...
Jeffry was late too. Again.
Back to mum, I bet she's deducting my allowance yet again! D:
Gahhs, now she wanna give me daily instead of weekly cas she insisted that I've been spending too much. Daddy's on her side today. BOO.
In two weeks i have like a new dress(4D girls paid), a pair of shades and a pair of sneakers(Mum Paid). So I've only bought shades lah. That's a lot.

Lucky I'm not really home this few days.
Have been going to my grandma's house right after school for the past week. YAY.
So ya poor sistas and brother suffer at home with my PMSing mum.

oh yah! Yesterday, my ahgong damn cute!
Keep asking me to go buy oranges, rambutans and mangosteens for him lah.
I ask him how much he want and he said 2kg of rambutan 2kg of mangosteens and 10 oranges.
I say SERIOUS UH? He nods.
Just when i'm about to go, mummy called. Told her and she said CANNOT!
Then I laugh at my ahgong. Aww, so sad mummy say cannot!
Then he's like cannot cannot lor.

I bought him oranges and apples today though ;D

NOW HOME :D
Damn, tmr lessons damn long.
1hour MATHS following that will be 1h20mins of both languages.
How ROCK.
ANd there's still art after that):

BOO D:
and yeah, i haven't started a least bit on my art.
No motivation sia.
DAMN.
Why must we take Olevel artD:

COMPLAINS
i wanna go out!

Sat celebrate Justin's birthday.
JVS PEOPLE CAN???

Anyways he wanna watch I Love You Man.
Since he's the birthday boy[belated] let's go with him ;D
Yeah Maybe can catch transformers too?
DAMN. Why so many people watch transformers liao.
I WANT WATCH LAH.
MEGAN FOX SO HOT!




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
sportscamp@ lakeside p Heylo people,I know I haven't been posting for a r... poof HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST-ZhengXi-AND LIAN!!! So s... Pulau Semakau Hello Home :D VOLLEYBALLERS TWINN LOVE
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws