Tuesday, November 4, 2008
broken-hearted

I've tried so hard, so hard to convince myself that taking another examination is nothing.
It could in fact be a better choice for me and an alternative route for me to take in life.
Why must you, why must my closest kin crash my little hope of mine into a milliion pieces.
I hate you for that, you never listen.
To you, whatever you said is true, is right and are the best for me.
But I never do always agree with that, you knew. But you chose to ignore me, you think that this would be the best for me. But that is not the truth, plain studying doesn't help when one has a broken-heart, and unclean wound and one with a lost soul. You decided to cage me in the little space of yours hoping I would be better, but how could I do well in such a confined space?
Somewhere with entirely no freedom, no space. That's prison and you're treating me like a prisoner. Why should I be one? I have the choice to choose the life I want, to pursue the passion I had, to live to my dreams. Why wouldn't you give me a chance to prove everything right?
You just said I know you can do it, without the bunch of bad companies, you would surely excel. Have you ever thought why I would know this so called bunch of bad friends? So you realised Rulang people are the best? My friends aren't bad, why can't your daughter be the bad apple? Why not? You had it coming, you hadn't been caring enough since the day I was born, you were just plain lucky that I had the little bit of common sense more than the norms when I was young and that's it. You never bothered about my results, even when I got seventy plus for maths when I'm in primary one. Oh I'm so sorry, you don't even know what class I was in. You didn't care, so why bother to now?! I don't need you to interfer in my life and I don't want you to. It's of no help at all and in fact, it's a burden now, I don't need you in my life.
before or after. During PSLE, I scored really well, better than anyone had expected. Then you started to notice my presence, you felt proud. But what have you done? NOTHING.
And you happily go around boasting about your able daughter, thinking how smart I have been and how good a parent you have been. Oh please. I am the one who did everything myself, you don't even know how I feel, I told my deepest darkest secrets to my MAID and not a breath to you. Cas you weren't there anyway. So why should I care?
Then my results started to drop, and I didn't want to care anymore. You started to panick, you don't want to feel ashamed that is. So what, push the blame to my friends? Bad companies? Oh yea so right. You never blame yourself for anything. And I'm like so whatever.
Now that my results sucked, blames on my bad companies and my passion. Oh please, just say that you're too stupid, and your daughter is therefore equally dumb. Now my only passion that is volleyball is going down the drain just cas you thought that volleyball is the reason why I couln't study cas you can't blame my friends anymore. Great.
I don't care anymore now, I'm so going to play what I want an what I like. I don't care if you like it or not, I'm going to live a life on my own. And you are not to interupt it!
I HATE YOU
for wasting 15 years of my life.

Labels:





Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
Should I be happy? Oh-so-tired TRAINING (: Oh Great! Howhow =X So Happy ;D Ima Weirdo x| Yayness Guess I could only take a step at a time now.We'll...
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws