Saturday, November 29, 2008
thai coach
TAGTAG!
SHUWEIII :D I'm not scandalous okay =O But I do like to tell you about my secrets ;D teehee

STEPH :D SEOWRONG also cut bangs what, but you guys not as shocked D:

Realised I got TAGGED by shuwei only now ;D

The rules & regulations
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
2) People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own, 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back.

TEN WEIRD THINGS/HABITS/LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. I LOVE GREEN. really.
2. I am NOT scandalous. really.
3. I LOVE CUTE GUYS. yes I do.
4. I want to learn JIVE. boogie woogie Dance!
5. I HATE lollipops. though I love sweets.
6. Volleyball isn't my entire life. though I love it, I wouldn't die for it.
7. I LOVE NUMBER FOURTEEN. not seven.
8. I LOVE TO EAT. I can eat alot. LOT.
9. I PLAY PET SOCIETY. facebook game.
10. I ADORE THE BEACH.

People to TAG:
Fenfen
Amelia
Lian
Steph
Huishan
LEWINA TAN
Darling
Cheryl
TSESIN
IAN

TRAINING WITH THAI COACH
Reached CCAB at 7.15 today. That's super early cas training starting at 8am! The bus journey there was horrible, urgh! I almost puked lah, motion sickness DDD: Slacked around till lian came(: Happy only lor, she bought new volleyballies! ;D They were super hard though. Even spiking hurts lah, so everyone avoided the new balls during training. teehee;
Oh ya, the Thai coach! He's damn cute lah, though he can't speak proper English. Had trouble understanding what he wanted to say at first. But I guess we got used to it. He mixed chinese and english up lah. hhaha... Then we were doing spiking actions and many started jumping forward instead of up. So we like piak on the wall lah, then he say don't love the wall! love me! Everyone Stunned then laugh lah. hahha, and the seminar in sentosa thing. damn funnaye. xD
Then teammies started asking, hey, you think thai coach better or our coach better arh? I guess both were good in their own way But I guess I prefer our jiaolian. He teach us so long liao lah, got feeling what(: teehee
I LOVE VOLLEYBALL :D
YAY

Then after training we cabbed to vivo ;D
me fenfen and gen one, lian huishan and micole the other.
Our cab slower but 20 cents lesser lols.
Liddat we also happy ;D
Ate at pastamania, ohh I miss the bakerice. =D
Fattenning only, then took 143 with micole and gen :D
I DO HOPE MICOLE MOVE TO BOONLAY SOOON!
Loves VOLLEYBALLTEAMMIES! :DDD

I wanna ask a question!
If there's two guys that you like or likes you...
both looked average, okay I shall name them A and B.
A looks familiar though, as if you've seen him so many times previously, even in your previous life.
Being with him would be sweet, those kind of predicted future with rare ups and downs.
However, B looks special, someone you are happy to be with.
But future isn't in your hands, you'll have completely no idea what life would be like.
So would you prefer a long and smooth winding pathway or a breathtaking rollercoaster ride?




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
WAS OUT WITH FAMILY JUST NOWOOHh GOSH I'm getting ... BANGS SHOPPING QUEEN YAY ;D Vehli bored COOL Shopholic IM BACK Class CHALET MOM PMSES
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws