Monday, November 17, 2008
IM BACK
WOOTS!
I'M BACK! :D

Class chalet's absolutely fun lahh ^-^
teehee ;D

FRIDAYE
Training in the school hall(:
So happy sia ;D
Then went to IMM with shuwei, sandra and abi.
We shopped for 2 freaking hours at GIANT lah x
And spent 200plus on 69 items!!!
Then abi, sandra and I cabbed down to my house
and we had dinner(:
Then abi and sandra cabbed down to the chalet while I stayed at home xD

SATURDAYE
Woke up early in the morning and I went NTUC myself sia =X
Bought eggs, sweets, 4 bottles of 1.5 l drinks, and steamboat stuff!
Ohmygod lah, by myself sia!
Then waited for cheryl and jason to come to my house.
And we cabbed down to chalet!
and yes! THE CHALET'S FREAKING PRETTAYE!
Totally fell in love with it at first sight sia xD
Ate lunch: my mom's beehoon and curry(:
YAY, thanks mom. teehee;
POOLED ;D Some bowled. ARCADE-So not updated
and then we prepared steamboat and bbq
OMG FUN AND COOL
But BBQ Failed lah, drizzled abit and we ran out of charcoal!
Started burning paper plates, satay sticks and stuff xD
and I LEARNT HOW TO PLAY MAHJONG!
I won my first game of my life sia ;D
COOL lahh :DDD
Tried playing like 16 rounds[on the first day I learn how to play lah!]
Gave up after we finished 3/4 of the game =X
Everyone gave up liao cas it was four-thirty in the morning liao.
And I won, by abit ;D
We played like one fan 10cents cas me and shuwei first time players what.
But Ohmygod, I won overall sia.
Keeheng owns lah, won 1.60 ;D
I WON 30cents! xD
Shuwei never win never lose
and liuyi lost 1.90 of cas
HAHA LIUYI! LOSE TO TWO FIRST-TIMERS =P
Then the rest watched white chiks when we're playing ;D
Laugh-like-mad.
then they went to sleep while me and tiening played PSP.
haha, then we slept on the floor outside the bedrooms cas nowhere else to sleep liao =X
The guys took the bedrooms while the girls took to sofabeds xD
Yeppsyepps, then me, tiening and edward went to watch the sunrise ;D
Back ;D
and we cooked breakfast! YAY
Ohmygod lah, the amount of chores I do there more then what I do in my entire life at home lah!
Cooked sausages eggs and fries ;D
All damn nice thanks to the girls while the guys are like still sleeping.
Then some went home then we slacked abit
and watched movies.
then lunch: Terrible.
NO FOOD. We cooked the leftover beehoon from steamboat, potatoes, luncheon meat, chicken, cabbage WITHOUT oil, salt, soya sauce.
Damn disgusting and we all swallowed it.
Keeheng went to cook maggie mee and I ate my ice-cream xD
then we POOLED. The girls totally owned the guys lah, teehee ;D
So happy, me and tiening best Pool Teammies ;D YAY
arcade- airhockkey ;D PAIN SIA
Then played blackjack.
Lost at first but quite a bit back in the end.
Played with coins lah, cas tiening don't know how to play.
She lost in the end.
Me jeff, qien won.
I won 20cents. teehee
sound so pathetic. cas I lost at first marhs.
So i win 50cents overall. LAUGHLAUGHS
then keeheng's dad bought us dinner.
OMG NICE. the beehoon, friedrice and lontong cost like 47 bucks.
the five of us finished it. WOOTS
Then played uno and stuff. Alot of pillowfight.
truth or dare. okay lah, SECRET! ;D
slept at like 3am till 9 am.
Breakfast, packup and home(:

AND YES, I LOVE 3D FOREVER(:
-HEARTS




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
Class CHALET MOM PMSES Sick DDD: the very last day better off without you SYMPOSIUM alright YOU SUCK broken-hearted Should I be happy? Oh-so-tired
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws