Saturday, December 27, 2008
VOLLEYBALL
I WOKE UP AT 7AM today when I was supposed to reach Tampanies at 8AM. Panicked like mad when I woke up lah. (Anyways, thanks to my dear Lian, who woke my mom up by spamming house phone who woke me up.) Chionged out lor, and I reach at like 8.15AM. Not bad already lah. haha.
Went Pasir Ris Secondary school. THE SCHOOL HAVE LIKE AT LEAST SIX VOLLEYBALL COURTS LAH. SO COOL CAN. Anyways, first game we played with pasir ris and we lost lah. Damn sad, thought we might be able to win them at first one lor, or at least on par. Lost quite badly lor. Second match with Beatty, won. They haven't improved since the beach. That's what everyone says. Especially the Ruimin lah, her height's like wasted. How I wish I could have her height sia. Third game with haising catholic. OMG, WE DRAW LAH. SO COOL, dues like MAD lah. I guess we won the second game cause our morale damn high. WOOTS. Last game with PIERCE, we played a fool out of ourselves. But we still won lah. xP
I think we not bad liao lor, like we didn't have all our main team there what. Siannee and Micole didn't go lor. haha.
hahah, Play till like 2 plus lah, everyone super hungry lor. Ate at Century Square then went home. Haha, expecting Fenfen to come my house later. :D
YAY...day

SEOWRONG's playing mahjhong later. Her life's becoming so taitai like what she've said. haha, who says don't wanna be taitai one huh? LAUGHS.

OH YAH OH YAH, I said Haising Catholic girls damn zai cause they spiking the PIAK sound damn loud. GUESS WHAT HuiShan, I mean MRS GOH wanna be said?
Cause they have sweaty palms mah (Like her), so spiking got PIAK LOR.
-_____-

FENFEN, CHIONG FACEBOOK. YAY.

I'm being so random today. LOLS.

Anyways, I'm having hiccups now.
(Trying to drink loads of water!)




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
BLAHBLAH MERRY XMAS! Shopping :D haha ;D I wonder. a dream come true phmygod :D thai coach
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws