Thursday, July 9, 2009
Our destiny intertwined.
Didn't go art today.
Really damn sian liao lah.
Go there also won't do anything.

So i went home(:
Took 51 one lah, wanted to change to 30 and i cleverly alight at the wrong stop.
Before that I still text Jordan when I'm supposed to text Jordyn lah.
So dumb, don't know what's wrong with me today.

Not enough sleep bah ><
Was dying in class lah, last period language arts I was already sitting on the floor liao lor.
Cas I was too bored, as usual, Mr Hor didn't care.
He's nice lah, but yeah he always go off topic or just talk to a student instead of the class.
So almost the whole class just ignored him.
SAD uh, there goes my A for lang arts. This year not even once i get A lah All Bs D:
Damn, I miss Mdm Chia. She rawks.

Met meimei at Jurong point walk awhile then went home.
Damn, ate hell loads for dinner since i missed lunch...
I'm getting fat without training D:

Speaking of training, MICOLE'S MOVING TO BOONLAY on the 11 of AUGUST!
YAY, we can go home after training next time :D
Can go each other's house, so near.
YAY all teamies move to boon lay lah! HAHAHA and countdown together every year!

Now that I realise the year's ending really soon.
Buink buink and everything's over lah!
Damn I feel EOY running towards me D:
SHOO! I'm not prepared yet!

SHOOSHOO, going for maths tuition now.
And tmr's E-learning Day.
Means wake up late and people send me ANSWERS.

4Deooh9 rawks lah.
Though we always don't have time to go out together.
I think the time we spend in school rawks.
We are one happy class!

Love you guys :D




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
HELLO time for a change! sportscamp@ lakeside p Heylo people,I know I haven't been posting for a r... poof HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST-ZhengXi-AND LIAN!!! So s... Pulau Semakau Hello Home :D VOLLEYBALLERS
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws