Friday, November 7, 2008
the very last day
If you were me,
then you'd beScreamin'
"Someone shoot me!"
As I fail miserably,
Tryin' to get the girl all the bad guys want.
She's the girl all the bad guys want!

I'm so a bad movie.
You looked through me from the start.




Wanted to go school late today, glad that I didn't.
Reach school, went directly to class.
Oh-mythreedee!
I just miss them more and more D:
Mrs Khoo and Mrs Wong's really really nice!
They bought us bears! Personalised ones!
Ohyayyayyay! Mine's brown
'Our Volleyball Princess'
TEEHEE;D


Saw the pictures we took over the year,
Paisehh, see my face like EVERYWHERE.
hahah, the form teachers gave speeches.
Got a little emotional, I cried. Yet again.
Realised I cry alot alot this year.
Lotsa photos taken yet again ;D
Yepps and lotsa hugs from the girls.
I'll miss EVERYONE!


Went home with 2J guys, met them at Jp again.
Boo! Have I mentioned how boring guys can be?
Lucky becky baobao there ;D
Yay, played with her and darling and athletics people xD
then meet meimei and went vivo
SHOPSHOP, then Amelia Baobeiix came.
Ate dinner, lotsa chat and HOME!
;D I love BAOBEIIX


JIALI LOVES 3DOTS
Cheryl the super GLAM one,
haha, Ms Pretty all-rounder.
She runs she dances she excels in studies she's great in arts!


XiaoXue the Sleeping Beauty,
I often wonder what she do at night lah.
Just keep sleepng and sleeping!
SHE'S CUTE AND #$%^&* MATHS FREAK.


Grace Manga Maniac
Crazy over prince of tennis,
I like her drawings of PRETTY BOYS.


HoChing the PRO
*ENVIES*
I wanna draw and paint like her!
And she's damn fast!


Rachel the netballer
She's like me! She's in love with netball
like how i love VOLLEYBALL ;D


SeyChee the Boyfriend!
Oh-mydarling! I LOVE HER!!!
Trying to be as tanned as she is!
BOYFRIEND!!!


Jesslyn the SJAB CCA LEADER
She's damn cool with her SJAB UNI LAH
DEEP VOICE I'll never forget. xD


TseSin the artist
hahah, I'm also artist okayy.
I love her Elmo book!
I like her decorations!
really CHIO!


ShuYinn mama
my MAMA, I LOVE HER!
She takes great care of everyone.
& Let's everyone makes fun of her! haah


RuoLing Tablemate!
She's one of the few that I know when I first came to 3D.
She's GREAT! She's the one who helps me when I most needed help!
THANKS :D


SHARON fatpigg!
I love teasing her,
makes me feel abit slimmer!
hahah ;D
Go uni find got future boyfriend.


YunHan dumbdumb freak
Stop Slacking You Slacker.
Make me so jealous.
Boo, I'm not as dumb as you think lah.
;D Haagen daz OMG
*Please forget*


PeiZheng, langarts rep.
Smart girl with Whooper long legs ;D
YAY YAY


Sandra Cheers!
Poor thing! Suffer under the hands of sharon and yunhan.
I like her, she always cheer me up(:


Shuwei secret sharer,
She has my deepest darkest secret.
Oh, I NEED HER!


ABIGIAL Rapunzal
teehee; how many combs does she have?
SIX! COOL SHIOL!
You have been really encouraging!
I'll miss you alot alot!


Tiening SillyGirl!
Keep making me laugh! hahah
VOLLEYBALL YAY!


YanRan they shyshy one
Seldom talk to her, she damn talented in music and langarts!
YAY


Sharlene Pretty pretty
and you're damn smart, yet blur and REALLY SWEEET!


BiJun gentle singer,
GIVE ME YOUR VOICE!


SiQi smilesmile
Wonders where she is all the time,
bring more sweets! gagag


ZhengXiao RUNRUN
She's damn fast! trust me!
and Damn Smart!

Shall continued with the guys soon
uhhh, most prob tmr.
So manymany to write!
In short, I LOVE THREEDEEE




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
better off without you SYMPOSIUM alright YOU SUCK broken-hearted Should I be happy? Oh-so-tired TRAINING (: Oh Great! Howhow =X
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws