Thursday, November 6, 2008
SYMPOSIUM alright
I left me behind.
Tomorrow will be the last day of school term,
the last day I'll be in 3D D:
I really really like 3D now.
I can't bear leaving,
3D rocks alot alot!
The fun we had, and all the crap we said.
and how NO ONE, really, no one is being left behind no matter what.

I wished I had studied even harder now.
BOOBOOS. D:






And Mr Jeffry Lum, end of the year liao still getting into troubles.
Though it's not exactly your fault this time!
JEFFRY! Last year make me so worried this year also >_<
Next year not same class liao, better don't make me worry again =X
And almost the whole class trusted you Jeffry, and we will continue to!
So uhhh, screw the those who suspected you BOOBOO!
I hated the way look and ek talk to him lah!
That's no way you treat students, when they are not GUILTY!
I HATE THEM BOO!


Learning Symposium is so totally a BORE.
Other than the opening keynote speaker.
I think he's fun and somehow cute. LAUGHS!
Spent the rest of the time wandering around like zombies.
With 3D people ;D Loves them YAY
Then went home with 3D girls ;D
TieNing was being exceptionally sweet and rough at the same time!
Numba one! she help me carry my art stuff! thanks sweetheart(:
then she say must work hard lah JIALI! then can continue studying together, if don't know how to do jiu ask 3D ;D Loves loves 3D, next year call 4D minus 1! teehee ;D


Looking forward to class chalet (:
First and the last.
God bless 3D and please do love 3D!

The 3D girls song liao lorh! LOVES!!!

遗失的美好
海的思念绵延不绝终于和天
在地平线交会爱如果走得够远应该也会
跟幸福相见承诺常常很像蝴蝶美丽的飞
盘旋然后不见但我相信你给我的誓言
就像一定会来的春天

我始终带着你爱的微笑
一路上寻找我遗失的美好
不小心当泪滑过嘴角
就用你握过的手抹掉

再多的风景也从不停靠只
一心寻找我遗失的美好
有的人说不清哪里好
但就是谁都替代不了

在最开始的那一秒
有些事早已经注定要到老
虽然命运爱开玩笑
真心会和真心遇到

Oh-misses!

Labels:





Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
YOU SUCK broken-hearted Should I be happy? Oh-so-tired TRAINING (: Oh Great! Howhow =X So Happy ;D Ima Weirdo x|
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws