Monday, July 20, 2009
Harry Potter :D
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Anyways, I was the first to wake up in the family today.
Not exactly in the good way though.
Guess what, mom's alarm clock died.
I woke up at 6.45, hapily thinking that it was 5.45 and was wondering why mom didn't come to wake me up.
Went out of the room thinking I was great waking up all by myself and trotted to my parents' room waking mom.
She jumped up and she's like screamed.
I was still at loss when mom woke up the entire family, alarmed in fact.
I'm like WHY, very late meh!?
She screamed at me saying that it's 6.45!?
And I go "oh! " Then got back dilly-dally my way through.
Well, it's typical of me to be late. I suppose.

Went school blahblah, was showing off to Guo that I was the earliest to wake up in my family!
She smiled, I guess she believed. That's the truth anyways.
Blahblahblah.
Then after school me, Ngaim and grace went to get tickets for the rest of the peeps.
Harry potter! The so-long-awaited show.
It ought to be great! (Notice the it Ought To Be)

Like what Jeff said : It called the Half-Blood Prince cas the storyline's halved.
Agreed! The funniest part of the movie is when Potter was dragged down and Ngaim screamed and clung onto me! I told everyone that 'he' eat my tofu!
HAHAHAHAH.
It's great to be with 4Dots yeah. Funnaye peeps. :D
Took long busrides with JefFRY, tiening and Jason :D

Chitchat with FENFEN and LIAN on the phone.
Oh how much I misses them!
The days where the three of us were together.
More Often I Mean D:
HighHeel Shopping soon girls! :DDD
POOPOO (L) You Guys.

Though you two always gang up to bully meeeeeeee.
(Now I serioiusly hope you guys don't read this.)

I'm feelin' crappaye

Anyways, after so long, I realised being single is the best.
I guess that's just me, I can't stand being restricted anyhow.
I have such high expectations that I think only perfect guys fit.
That's Impossible. I know.
Well, I admit my maturity just ain't there yet.
So yeah, single I will remain.
Until my perfect guy comes for me or I'll just have to grow up.
Whichever comes first.

Till then, I'll spend more time with studies and friends!
I (L) You PEOPLE :D:D:D:D

Labels: ,





Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
ahhcrapp! I (L) Kim Bum Early Bird :D I love you, man! JCS :S E-learning day! Our destiny intertwined. HELLO time for a change! sportscamp@ lakeside p
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws