Tuesday, July 21, 2009
I need starbucks!
Heels has always been girl's best friend.
Ohmygod, desperately wants to go high-heel shopping with volleyballers!

Currently mugging for physics though I kinda gave up hope.
Anyways, I joined twitter just cas of fenfen. YAY.
hahaha. Tweettweet.

Can't believe another day just passed.
I've just wasted another day instead of art! D:
School was all the same. Nothing exceptionally funnaye happened.
Went eat lunch with Lian. Tio pangsehhed after that cas boyfriend is definitely more important than teammies. Waited for fenfen to come and went to her house to mug. Her boyfriend pangsehhed her so she accompanied me. Another case of boyfriend first teammies don't know where.
PloxPLox. Had dinner at fenfen's house. Mug abit more. Listened to how she picked fight with boyfriend. Went home.

YAY. Here i am.
It amuses me when couples could pick fight so easily when some people makes me can't even bothered to do so. Not trying to be mean here but yeah, that's how I felt.
Maybe you can try being a snub. Seriously, from my point of view and from most of my girlfriends, girls generally prefers the "bad guys". Girls would rather get snubbed at rather than having a guy whining before we started whining and says "I can't live without you all the time".
Like come on lah, who on earth can accept that. Maybe there are people who can. Definitely not me.
Speaking of that, ohmygod, guys who snubs are so cute lol!
Okay, maybe it depends on situations but yeah, he's like that!
Girls would definitely put up a strong front, trying to argue their way through.
But deep down inside, awww, they'll be saying " Awww, he's so cute!"
Oops, leaking too much of girl's stuff i guess.

That's just it. Back to mugging mode ;D

Labels: , ,





Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
Harry Potter :D ahhcrapp! I (L) Kim Bum Early Bird :D I love you, man! JCS :S E-learning day! Our destiny intertwined. HELLO time for a change!
Previous Months:
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Profile
YEWJIALI:D
Hello((:
I'm really happy with life now, and you should too :D
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
4D09 Seycheedarling Shuwei! Tsesin! Audrey
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws